Terms and Conditions
The means of payment (hereinafter the “Platform“), developed by Extracupón S.A de C.V., with fiscal domicile at Edén 50, Colonia las Águilas, Álvaro Obregón, C.P. 01170, Mexico City, Mexico.
The following Terms and Conditions of ExtraCoupon, regulate the access, the rules of operation of the Services and the use that you must give to the ”Platform” in your capacity as User or Affiliate Commerce, for which you accept the Terms and Conditions here contents and expressly declares your consent using electronic media for this purpose, based on the provisions of article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
The continued use of the “Platform“ implies that you accept and agree with the Terms and Conditions of ExtraCoupon established below. If these rules of use are not acceptable to you, please suspend your use and stop accessing the “Platform“. In no case, you will be able to make use of the Services provided by ExtraCoupon unless you have accepted these Terms and Conditions. If so, you have most likely clicked or will click a button that contains the words “I agree“ or similar syntax. You must understand that this has the same legal effect as if you put your physical signature on any printed document.
In order to use the functions and Services of the ExtraCoupon “Platform“, you must be registered in accordance with the applicable policies of ExtraCoupon, have declared that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to accept these Terms and Conditions.
You may not use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any Law in your Jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, Copyright Laws, Intellectual Property, Fraudulent Operations, Money Laundering Operations money, among others).
For the purposes of this agreement, the following terms will be understood with the meaning indicated below and will be equally applicable in the singular or plural, according to the conjugations and modalities that correspond to the context in which they are used:
- Registration: means the procedure through which Clients and/or Users, as well as Affiliate Businesses enter and request their registration within the platform by virtue of the services offered by ExtraCoupon.
- ExtraCoupon Application: means the ExtraCoupon mobile application necessary to obtain the benefits of the Services, which can be updated by ExtraCoupon from time to time, as requested by you prior to using it.
- Benefits: means all those offers, discounts, coupons, extra points and / or benefits that ExtraCoupon offers to Users from time to time, in accordance with the conditions established by each Affiliate Merchant.
- Clients and / or Users: it will be understood as the natural or legal person who has completed the registration and identification procedure in accordance with the requirements established by ExtraCoupon and has been authorized to use the “Platform“ as well as to have access to their ExtraCoupon Balance and to make transactions through your ExtraCoupon account.
- Affiliate Commerce: natural or legal person who makes use of the Services in the terms of these Terms and Conditions. and the respective Affiliation Agreement.
- Commission: ExtraCoupon will not charge commissions to Users for its Services, however, some Businesses in the Private Network of ExtraCoupon Affiliates may charge the User a percentage of the amount of the type of operation to be carried out.
- Consideration: means the charges for the Service that the Affiliate Merchant authorizes ExtraCoupon to deduct from each net consumption made by the User through the “Platform”.
- Service Contract: it is the contract concluded between the Affiliate Merchant and ExtraCoupon, by virtue of which the Services are provided, the payment of the Consideration is established, as well as the mechanics of payment of the Rewards and / or Benefits to the Users.
- ExtraCoupon Account: is the access and link of the Client and / or User to the ”Platform” through which the Service is provided.
- Identification documents: means the documentation that allows to corroborate and accredit the information provided by the Clients and / or Users, as well as the Affiliated Merchants regarding their registration and registration within the ExtraCoupon platform. Which can be but not limited to: Official Identification, Constitutive Act, Proof of the Unique Population Registration Code (CURP), Tax Identification Card issued by the SAT, Proof of Address, Powers of the Representative or legal representative, Declaration by the Client and / or User where they state if they are aware of the existence of the Beneficial Owner.
- ExtraCoupon: means the company Extracupón S.A de C.V.
- ExtraCoupon Balance Funding: means the increase and / or payment of Resources that the Client and / or User makes to their ExtraCoupon Account, by electronic transfer of SPEI funds or from financial institution accounts and which will be reflected in the Available Balance.
- Information: means any information of the Client and / or User or Affiliate Business, which may be but not limited to: your paternal surname, maternal surname and first name (s), company name, Date of birth, date of incorporation, Country of birth, Country of nationality, Activity, business, occupation and / or profession, address, telephone number, email, Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC) and / or Unique Population Registry Code (CURP), as well as the data of the official identification with which he identified himself, among others.
- Platform: means one or the accumulation of digital tools and technological supports such as the ExtraCoupon Application, the Website www.extracoupon.com, and / or other technological functions that are used for the proper operation of the Services offered by ExtraCoupon, including the technical, functional and organizational structure managed by ExtraCoupon that allows you to make and pay for purchases of Goods and / or Services.
- Business relationship: means the establishment of the link between ExtraCoupon and the Clients and / or Users in a formal and daily way through these Terms and conditions.
- ExtraCoupon Balance: means the exchange unit owned by the Client and / or User, which is available to them in their ExtraCoupon Account to execute Transactions and that by virtue of the Services offered by ExtraCoupon and prior instruction from the User, ExtraCoupon applies in favor of the Users in their consumption in the Affiliated Merchants.
- Service: means the use of the ExtraCoupon “Platform“ that allows the Client and / or User to request ExtraCoupon Balance, transfer ExtraCoupon Balance to other Clients and / or Users, exchange coupons and instruct ExtraCoupon on the application of ExtraCoupon Balance to pay and / or or make the purchase of Goods and / or Services, among other Services available on the “Platform“.
- Website: means the following domain: www.extracoupon.com owned by ExtraCoupon.
- Transaction: means the operations carried out through the ”Platform”, the foregoing as a consequence of the acquisition of Goods and / or Services carried out by you. As a result of the Transaction, ExtraCoupon will apply a part of the corresponding and available ExtraCoupon Balance of the ExtraCoupon Account from the person who receives the instruction to make the corresponding payment to the Affiliate Merchant to which the code that identifies the Transaction corresponds.
- ExtraCoupon Balance Transfer: means the transfer of balance exclusively to other Users of the Mobile Application, who have an ExtraCoupon Account. To carry out such operation, the User must follow the instructions that the ExtraCoupon Application asks them to follow, within which it is mentioned stating but not limiting the entry of the email address and / or User name linked to the User Account ExtraCoupon of the person to whom you want to make the ExtraCoupon balance transfer.
- You: indistinctly means the natural or legal person who accepts the Terms and Conditions as Client and / or User or Affiliate Business, depending on the way in which you use the “Platform“.